9.9 Buy & Win Kaw Kaw Campaign
Terms & Conditions
1. The ‘Buy & Win Kaw Kaw’ campaign is organised by MC Essentials Sdn Bhd.
2. The Lucky Draw will start at 12:00 AM on 9 September 2020 and ends at 11:59 PM on the same day (“Lucky Draw Period”). The Organiser reserves the right to shorten or extend the Lucky Draw Period without prior notice. All entries received outside the Lucky Draw Period shall be automatically disqualified.
3. This Lucky Draw is open to all citizens except the employees and immediate family members of the Organiser, including its affiliates and/or related companies, distributors, dealers, advertising and promotion agencies.
4. By participating in the Lucky Draw, the Participant is deemed to have fully and unconditionally agreed to be bound by the Terms and Conditions stated hereinafter. The Organiser reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice. The Organiser reserves the right to disqualify any Participant who does not comply with any of the Terms and Conditions of this Lucky Draw or if the Organiser is of the view that the Participant fails to meet any of the Organiser’s participation criteria.
5. The Organiser reserves the rights to amend, delete or add to these Terms and Conditions without any prior notice at any time and the Participant shall be bound to such changes. The Organiser is the final authority to decide on the interpretation of these Terms and Conditions and as to any other matters relating to this Lucky Draw. The Organiser’s decision is final concerning any aspect of the Lucky Draw, including without limitation, the determination of the Winners. Any correspondence on the decision made by the Organiser will not be entertained.
6. The Organiser may waive any of these Terms and Conditions in its sole discretion. Any attempt by a Participant or any other individual to deliberately circumvent, disrupt, damage or undermine the legitimate operation of this Lucky Draw is a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, the Organiser reserves the right to seek civil and/or criminal prosecution and/or damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
7. The Organiser, all its promotion partners and other parties involved in the Lucky Draw, including their directors, officers and agents are not liable in any way for the following: (a) intervention by unauthorised parties during the Lucky Draw; (b) any human errors and electronic/technical failure in the administration of the Lucky Draw and processing of entries; (c) any entry that is lost, damaged, wrongly delivered or not received; and (d) any liability (including death) whether directly or indirectly caused by their participation in the Lucky Draw and usage of the prize.
8. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed by the laws of Malaysia.
How to participate
1. Participants must spend a minimum of RM120.00 and above on any MON CHÉRI product in a single receipt at Mon Chéri Official pages on Lazada and Shopee, within the Lucky Draw Period (“Proof of Purchase”). Duplicated and re-printed Proof of Purchase is not accepted. The Organiser reserves the rights to disqualify any illegible disfigured and modified Proof of Purchase.
- Each receipt entitles the Participant to one (1) Lucky Draw entry ONLY.
- Follow Mon Chéri Official Lazada and Shopee stores.
- Follow Mon Chéri Official Instagram and Facebook pages.
- The organiser will contact the winner via the marketplace platform used to purchase Mon Chéri products.
- The winner will be required to share FULL NAME and PICTURE OF SELF when requested by the organiser.
a. Grand Prize x1 : Apple AirPods with Charging Case
i. The eligible Grand Prize winners will be determined at random by the total number of qualified entries received during the Lucky Draw period received by 11.59 PM on 9 September 2020.
1. Lucky Draw winner will be contacted via the marketplace platform used to purchase Mon Chéri products after the lucky draw process has been conducted via LazLive on 10 September. The Social Media winner announcement will be made within five (5) days after 9 September 2020.
2. The Grand Prize will be mailed to the address of the Lucky Draw winner, as listed in the marketplace platform. Courier will be in contact with the Lucky Draw winner for prize delivery.
3. The Organiser reserves the rights to postpone the pre-determined date and venue of the Prizes redemption to a later date which shall be notified by the Organiser to the winner. The Organiser excludes all liabilities arising from any postponement, cancellation, delay or changes to the prizes’ details or any other unforeseen circumstances beyond the Organiser’s reasonable control and for any act or default of any third party suppliers or vendors.
4. The Organiser will not entertain any complaints on the quality and quantity of the prizes after handing the prize to the winner. The prize shall be used/taken entirely at the risk of the Winner and to the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws, the Organiser offer no representation whatsoever, expressed, implied or statutory and excludes all warranties and liabilities concerning the prizes including, but without limitation, the merchantable quality and fitness for purposes in respect of the prizes.
5. The Organiser reserves the rights at its sole discretion, to provide an alternative prize of equivalent value at any time without prior notice. All prizes are not transferable, refundable or exchangeable in any other form for whatever reason. The value of the prize is correct at the time of announcement. Grand Prize is given on an “as is” basis.
6. By entering, winners agree to grant the Organiser and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, agents, independent contractors and advertising/promotion agencies the use of his/her name, details listed in marketplace platforms, likeness, biographical data and statements for any purposes whatsoever, including, without limitation, advertising, trade, or promotion, in any media now known or hereafter devised, without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
Use of Data
1. By participating in this Lucky Draw, the Participants agree that the Organiser may use the Participants’ entries, photos, video, the name provided and/or any statement made by them concerning the Lucky Draw and/or the prizes for future advertising and publicity purposes in connection with the Lucky Draw in all media without additional compensation, notification or permission. By submitting the entries for this Lucky Draw, all Participants agree and acknowledge that all intellectual property rights thereto shall belong to the Organiser.
2. The Organiser may collect personally identifiable information (“Information”) to provide services or to correspond with the Participants. This information is stored in a manner appropriate to the nature of the data by the Organiser and is used to fulfil the Participant’s request(s). By submitting the Participant’s Information, the Organiser deems that permission is given to the Organiser and/or its authorised agents to use this information for present and future marketing and promotional purposes and to improve its products and services. If the Participant informs the Organiser via +60174335801 that the above Information should not be used as a basis for further contact, the Information will not be provided or shared with other companies for their use.
3. Given the implementation of the Personal Data Act Protection Act, by participating in the Lucky Draw, the Participants hereby expressly grant the Organiser, their affiliates and partners the permission to use and process their data including (but not limited to) names, contact information and/or photographs for future advertising and publicity purposes in any media in connection with this Contest without additional compensation, notification or permission.
1. It is the responsibility of the Participants to provide complete and valid information. Participant agrees to grant the rights to the Organiser to have access to obtain, extract, verify and/or utilize the given information at any time from time to time.
2. The participant has the right to obtain access, request correction or withdraw consent to disclose any personal information held by the Organiser. Such requests can be made via Mon Chéri Official Facebook message, Instagram message, Lazada message, and Shopee message.